Fons van der Velden
Profile Fons van der Velden
Fons van der Velden likes to portray himself as a ‘reflective practitioner’ or as an ‘activist scholar’. In any case, he is the founder and non-executive director of Context, international cooperation, a social firm that provides capacity development support to development organisations and business development support to social entrepreneurs that work in low- and medium income countries.
Artikelen van Fons van der Velden
- Lessons from the Social Enterprise World Forum 2012 in Rio
- VERNIEUWING ONTWIKKELINGSBELEID
- Slow capital: ‘the missing middle’
- The myth of microfinance
- Development cooperation is a ‘must’, but should be done differently
- New, not shared, value creation
- What is actually a social business?
- ‘It does not have to be like this’